gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:25:54 +0100

Re: [PLUG] PLUG website is now 100% Valid HTML, NO EXCEPTIONS

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 11:22:41AM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> BTW, there is nolonger any reason to put up with a console web browser that
> cannot render tables (like lynx).  I suggest the "links" browser, some
> prefer "w3m".

I'm hardly putting up with it. I prefer it. If I want anything more,
I use Opera.

(Any properly written web page that uses tables will just render
with stuff top to bottom that would ordinarily be left to right. I
can deal.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net