Samantha Samuel on Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:47:41 -0500

[PLUG] netbsd probs

As for NetBSD probs I have many. Main ones include the fact that bash is
not the default shell, the fact that I have to work with vi, and even
though  I configured networking in the installation, after rebooting,
networking worked no more. When I tried to get packages up through:
pkg_add -v /cdrom/packages/All/emacs-20.7.tgz
I had a host of "no permission" errors scrolling up.

Suggestions are all much appreciated.

Samantha
-------
Real programmers do not comment their code. If it was hard to write, it
should be hard to understand.