gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 29 Jan 2002 04:40:14 +0100

Re: [PLUG] netstat info

[It'd be nice if you could wrap lines in your messages to something
like 70 or 75 lines. It makes them hard to read and reply to on
standard 80 column terminals. I've reformatted this response.]

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 04:52:23PM -0500, Jason Wertz wrote:
> [root@www /root]# netstat -lap
> (Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
>  will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)

Have you compared the output of running this as a user and as root?
Anything actually different?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net