Chuck Peters on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:28:51 -0500

Re: PLUG & Nonprofits Re: [PLUG] (no subject)

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, multiple seriousity wrote:

> The only other way to get non-profit (tax deductible) status that I am
> aware of without jumping through the loops is to work through a fiscal
> sponsor that is already a non-profit, that is willing to take your project
> under it's wing.

If you are interested in that idea I can ask our board to consider it.

What would interest CCIL board in participating in an arrangment like that
is for PLUG to help CCIL with its projects and/or help develop new
projects.

Thanks,
Chuck