Robert J. Squire Jr. on Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:31:36 -0500

[PLUG] Comcast Crackdown (What I did to solve it)

Sorry again:

There is a trailing "." in the URL I posted a minute ago.  Remove it to get
the address to resolve.

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, What
should be the reward of such sacrifices? . If ye love wealth better than
liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of
freedom - go from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed
you. May your chains sit lightly upon you."  --Samuel Adams