gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:00:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] XFS w/kernel 2.4.17?

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 03:49:49PM -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
> Anybody using this patch w/2.4.17? The only other kernel patches I'm
> using are the Win4Lin ones (which are supposed to work fine with XFS),
> and the DevFS root fix patch.

Have you tried applying the patch?

DevFS seems like it might touch the same files, but patch(1) with
a sufficient fuzz factor (-F) should probably work.

(If not, back out DevFS, do XFS first, then see if DevFS can fuzz
its way in.)

Fwiw, this kind of thing is much easier if you just have a CVS
branch rather than an outside set of patches...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net