Jaiwant Mulik on Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:30:38 +0100

[PLUG] IP: Comcast man-in-the-middle attack (fwd)

Hi all,

Given the recent interest in Comcast, you might find the article below
relevent.

Notice the reported use the caching server to do everything but caching !!

P.S. Now, I __will__ wait a month for DSL
Jaiwant Mulik
Email        : jmulik@temple.edu (preferred), jmulik@acm.org
Home page    : http://unix.temple.edu/~jmulik
Location     : Netlab, Room 1043/1044, Wachman Hall.
Phones       : (215) 204-3197 (o), (215) 777-4828 (r), (215) 460-1125 (c)
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?

I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone.
- Cyrano De Bergerac