gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:30:24 +0100

Re: [PLUG] IP: Comcast man-in-the-middle attack (fwd)

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 10:26:08AM -0500, Jaiwant Mulik wrote:
> Given the recent interest in Comcast, you might find the article below
> relevent.
>
> Notice the reported use the caching server to do everything but caching !!

Oh, they're caching. They're just not *serving* the cache.

This is truly evil. And inexcusable. If you didn't read Jaiwant's
post, go back and do so. Now. Or, at least, don't say we didn't
warn you when the big men in black suits with ear pieces show up.

In related news, here's why I'm moving to Vancouver:

  http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/2001/krause-2001-02-p1.html

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net