Kevin Brosius on Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:19:32 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Dual routing question

Okay, that's what I thought.  Sounds like the multi-path option in
Solaris is what I was looking for.  I'd like to be able to pull the
ethernet cable and have it fall back to wireless.  But the static
route's currently prevent that.

I could setup dual hostnames on both machines for the separate
routes/nets and then use those in combination with changing the default
route on the laptop.  I just wanted to avoid that confusion.

Kevin