Ted Chalker on Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:05:11 -0500

[PLUG] Sound Problems

I've been having problems with my built in sound card.  It is built into my
motherboard (EPoX 8K7A) and uses the AC'97 codec.  The problem is that sounds
are often delayed by a second.  I'm using Mandrake 8.2beta and SoundDrake
tells me that the card has been configured but if it was then sounds would not
be delayed.  So far the HOWTOs for sound have not been helpful at all and I'm
just looking for some suggestions.