Jason on Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:20:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [jberenato@DevonConsulting.com: Re: C++ programming opening in Wilmington, De]

On Wednesday 13 February 2002 17H:08, you wrote:
> > Not to be rude but do they have a more detailed description of what they
> > are needing?  I am assuming SDK something related to microsoft, but one
> > can never be too sure.
>
> Actualy I have no idea.  Since I'm currently employed I didn't express
> much of an interest...I figured anyone who would be interested would
> ask them :)
>
> Kyle

If it involves C++, MFC can only mean Microsoft Foundation Classes (as far as
I'm aware). Given MFC, SDK must be the commonly used short form of Windows
SDK in the Windows world (After all, would you expect Microsoft to
acknowledge that other Software Development Kits even exist?). Actually, to
be more accurate, they should specify whether they are looking for Win32 SDK
or 16-bit Windows SDK.

But, I could be wrong (and the description could have been more descriptive).

-J (short for Jason, short for Jason Nocks :)