Kyle R . Burton on Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:20:15 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [jberenato@DevonConsulting.com: Re: C++ programming opening in Wilmington, De]

> If it involves C++, MFC can only mean Microsoft Foundation Classes (as far as
> I'm aware). Given MFC, SDK must be the commonly used short form of Windows
> SDK in the Windows world (After all, would you expect Microsoft to
> acknowledge that other Software Development Kits even exist?). Actually, to
> be more accurate, they should specify whether they are looking for Win32 SDK
> or 16-bit Windows SDK.
>
> But, I could be wrong (and the description could have been more descriptive).
>
> -J (short for Jason, short for Jason Nocks :)

Even if I would have known that it definatly is a MS centric job, I would
have still forwarded it to this group.  I know some people who have been
looking for 6 or more months.  At this point I figured even an MS focused
job might be preferable to none.

Kyle