Jason on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:50:15 +0100

Contract/Permanent opening in KoP (Was: Re: [PLUG] [C++ programming opening in Wilmington, De] )

On Sunday 17 February 2002 16H:18, you wrote:
> > If it involves C++, MFC can only mean Microsoft Foundation Classes (as
> > far as I'm aware). Given MFC, SDK must be the commonly used short form of
> > Windows SDK in the Windows world (After all, would you expect Microsoft
> > to acknowledge that other Software Development Kits even exist?).
> > Actually, to be more accurate, they should specify whether they are
> > looking for Win32 SDK or 16-bit Windows SDK.
> >
> > But, I could be wrong (and the description could have been more
> > descriptive).
> >
> > -J (short for Jason, short for Jason Nocks :)
>
> Even if I would have known that it definatly is a MS centric job, I would
> have still forwarded it to this group.  I know some people who have been
> looking for 6 or more months.  At this point I figured even an MS focused
> job might be preferable to none.
>

> Kyle

Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but this is definitely appreciated. I can't
speak for others, but it's nice to know that there are some contract
opportunities opening up (at least it looks like a contract opportunity - I
believe it was for 3 months).

On a similar note, does anyone have a background in vxWorks and the PowerPC
and is looking for work? I believe the company, TruePosition (sp?), is
looking for contractors and permanent employees. They are located in King of
Prussia. If anyone is interested, I can forward the contact info to you.

Cheers,
-Jason