Kyle R . Burton on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:10:16 +0100

Re: Contract/Permanent opening in KoP (Was: Re: [PLUG] [C++ programming opening in Wilmington, De] )

> Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but this is definitely appreciated. I can't
> speak for others, but it's nice to know that there are some contract
> opportunities opening up (at least it looks like a contract opportunity - I
> believe it was for 3 months).
>
> On a similar note, does anyone have a background in vxWorks and the PowerPC
> and is looking for work? I believe the company, TruePosition (sp?), is
> looking for contractors and permanent employees. They are located in King of
> Prussia. If anyone is interested, I can forward the contact info to you.

Someting else I hand't though of untill now is that MCV and the Windows
SDK could mean Wine.  Or at least the opportunity to push Wine.

I know that's a long shot, but I had to throw it out there. :)

Even if it's a windows centric position, an open soruce enthusiast could
be the voice of reason in a company that has yet to see the light.

Best regards,

Kyle