Naresh Reddy on Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:20:15 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Volunteer Opportunities

Sorry, not tonight. But I would be very happy to set up ccil.org up. I am
usually free on Tuesdays, and Saturday mornings. This tuesday I will be
busy...helping one of my friends set up a linux network at his home.

Thanks
Naresh.

Naresh Reddy
nyg102@psu.edu