Daniel G Roberts on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:45:29 -0500

[PLUG] HELP> Dual boot>>EZ-BIOS RedhatLinux & WIN98 and a WD60GB Caviar Disk??

Hello All
I have an OLD AST Bravo >6 Years old and i just installed a new 60GB
WD Caviar disk into the computer.
The question is:
How do I install this drive as a dual boot drive when WIN98 is present
and the computer must use EZ-BIOS.  I was hoping to use
PartitionMagic6.0 to setup this drive to I could install Linux.
Please help me out ..as it seems to me that EZ-BIOS and etc mess up my
plans to set this new drive up as a dual WIN98/LINUX boot Box!

If I hooked this new drive up to one of these MAXTOR Ultra/100PCI
Adapter Cards would all my troubles go away and I could dual boot this
drive just like I am used to?

How can I tell what the largest size drive my current Phoenix
v4.06.15C will support natively?

If anyone could provide specific directions on how to set this box up
correctly that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Sincerely
Dan Roberts