W. Chris Shank on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:40:17 +0100

Re: [PLUG] OS inventory system?

consider using the guts of a shopping cart web application. they have
inventory management, pictures, and can have weight information for shipping
purposes. they are easy to find and not hard to build. just use postgresql,
apache and tomcat and write your own. shouldn't take too long. let me know if
you need help.