Beldon Dominello on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:23:18 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Domain names...

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Doug Crompton wrote:

> Long ago when I registered my first domain name, I did it with Network
> Solutions. They were the only game in town. I since have stuck with them
> and registered many  more names. I am about to register a few more.
>
> Question..
>
>  Am I a fool for sticking with these guys at $29/yr (less for extended
> years)? I am also not happy that what they call my 'account' with username
> and PW login on the web which does not have all my domains combined. They
> are in some sort of a changeover and no one can tell me when this will
> happen. So managing the accounts that are not in the automated process is
> tedious. I really want to be able to change things easily.

I've found Dotster to be quite easy compared to NSI, and about half the price.
My wife and I both have our domain names with them now.  http://www.dotster.com

---
DISCLAIMER - This text was written on the road and may contain errors of fact,
tact, and decency due to the cumulative effects of cabin fever, emotional
displacement, and restaurant food.