Doug Crompton on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:20:16 +0100

[PLUG] Domain names...

Long ago when I registered my first domain name, I did it with Network
Solutions. They were the only game in town. I since have stuck with them
and registered many  more names. I am about to register a few more.

Question..

 Am I a fool for sticking with these guys at $29/yr (less for extended
years)? I am also not happy that what they call my 'account' with username
and PW login on the web which does not have all my domains combined. They
are in some sort of a changeover and no one can tell me when this will
happen. So managing the accounts that are not in the automated process is
tedious. I really want to be able to change things easily.

 I received quite a few solicitations from other registers that will 'take
over' all of my accounts. I am a little scared to do that but tempted. Any
ever do a wholesale switch?

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *