eric@lucii.org on Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:10:18 +0100

[PLUG] encryption question

I use mutt.  My friend uses Outlook Express on his Macintosh.
I use gpg.  He uses pgp 6.5.2.

When I send an encrypted/signed message to him, it comes as an
attachment (mime: application/pgp I believe).  His O.E. sees
it as an attachment.asc and he's got to save it to a file and
decode it there.

When he sends and encrypted/signed message to me, mutt sees it as
inline text and won't decrypt it with gpg.  I've got to save it to a
file.... you get the idea.

Does anybody know how to make mutt encrypt/decrypt an "inline" message
automatically?

Eric
--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth