W. Chris Shank on Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:50:23 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Zaurus SL5000D - Linux PDA

yes, it has a stylus.
keyboad is suprisingly easy to use - and is available anytime it's needed
(just slides out). there is also trainable handwriting recognition, and a
pickboard that tries to help you guess what you are writing.