Kuzman Ganchev on Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:20:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] notebook without options

A friend of mine got a dell a while ago, and he said that if you do
not accept the licence agreement, you can have Dell refund you that
part of the price (although I don't know if he tried it - he had a lot
of trouble getting the actual laptop to arrive, then it came with a
burnt pixel... you get the point).

Kuzman