Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:40:19 +0100

[PLUG] debian mozilla install fails

when I try to

apt-get install mozilla-browser

I get

Setting up mozilla-browser (0.9.7-6) ...
Updating mozilla chrome registry...dpkg: error processing mozilla-browser
(--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127

Anybody have any ideas? I've been working on this for a while. I even read
up on what the registry does, but it doesn't tell me why it won't work.

Also, I have moved some things around as I tried to compile mozilla, but I
would like the installer just to write over everything. Forcing things
does not help.

Fred Ollinger (follinge@sas.upenn.edu)
CCN sysadmin