Darxus on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:20:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] PLUG meeting at Netaxs in Conshohocken today

On 02/21, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> At 05:42 AM 2/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Today will be our first scheduled meeting at Netaxs in Conshohocken.
>
> What time does it start?  How long do the meetings usually last?

If you skimmed the announcement for hints on how you might find this
information, you would have discovered:

Information on meetings in general:
http://www.PhillyLinux.org/meetings.html

Shockingly (or not), it contains all of this information and much more.

On 02/21, Paul.L.Snyder@gsk.com wrote:
> Darn it, I keep forgetting to send my public key to Darxus.

It's always worth trying sending it to me up to the last minute.  I don't
have a printer hooked up, so either 1) someone will print copies of the
list, 2) we'll get to print it at netaxs, or 3) the keysigning won't
happen.  If you print the list yourself you can be sure your fingerprint
is on it (directions are in a previous post).  The most participants we've
ever had at 1 meeting was 10 people, each would need a copy of the list.

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."