marc on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:40:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Really Cheesey....but...

In the users home directory, create a file called .forward

If the users username is marc, and the name of the account you want to save
the email to is marcsemail, make the contents of the forward file look like
this

\marc,marcsemail

It is just a comma separated list of address's to forward the mail to.  You
can do something similiar to this in the aliases file which is either in
/etc, or /etc/mail, depending on the version of sendmail you're using,
remember after modifying the aliases file you have to run the newaliases
command.  It might be smarter to do this in aliases for security reasons.
This will not of course take care of the outgoing mail....

Marc