JP Toto on Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:10:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] february 2002 plug meeting at netaxs summary

I would just like to thank Paul for his great
presentation on Linux pda's and particularly linux on
the iPaq. It's hard for me to get down town to making
the netaxs meetings is important for me. Anyway great
job Paul!! Also.. I'll take one more opportunity to
put a little public service announcement out about

http://www.mandrakeuser.org

which is a Mandrake specific site that has how-to's on
just about everything. Excellent resource for Mandrake
users (like me :-)

Thanks again to everyone for making it a fun and
interesting meeting!

- JP

=====
JP Toto