eric@lucii.org on Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:50:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] sendmail issue?

Oh G_d.  This from the first page of the sendmail man page:

   With no flags, sendmail reads its standard input up to  an
   end-of-file  or a line consisting only of a single dot and
   sends a copy of the message found  there  to  all  of  the

Now, that appears patently stupid to me.
Guess I'll have to see how SuSE calls sendmail and try to re-
configure that
.

Oh well, sorry to bother you all with this.

Eric