eric@lucii.org on Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:30:12 +0100

Re: [PLUG] sendmail issue?

Fixed.  Installed Postfix (after un-installing sendmail) and
tweaked it's configuration to run procmail for me.
It was easy as pie.
Now, the "single dot" on a line by itself in my incoming email
is not a problem.

What did people do before postfix or qmail? :-D

Eric

>    With no flags, sendmail reads its standard input up to  an
>    end-of-file  or a line consisting only of a single dot and
>    sends a copy of the message found  there  to  all  of  the

#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth
#  And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings..
#              -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.