aab on Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:21:42 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Comcast & SSH

Jim, check your IP address ... is it possible ComCast didn't put in a PTR
record that matchs the A record in DNS?  If they were tampering with your
connections, you shouldn't even be able to make the login attempt ... but
if they're simply negligent in their DNS configs, it could behave oddly.

andrew.