JP Toto on Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:00:30 +0100

[PLUG] Developer Contract Position - Plymouth Meeting

Hi all, thought I would pass this along from my CTO:

We have immediate need for a web developer for a 4 to
6 week assignment at our financial services office
here in Plymouth Meeting. We're a pretty Microsofty
shop so the skills we're looking for are ASP, VB,
VBScript, SQL 7/2000, and obviously HTML. We're moving
toward xml/xslt so that would be a plus but certainly
not necessary. IF anyone's interested you can contact
me at:

JP Toto
jtoto@advisorport.com

Resumes can either be in text or .doc M$Word format.

Cheers!  - JP

=====
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com