Chris Mann on Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:10:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] plug website cvs / modifications

I've used both a blog solution and a CMS (Content Management Solution).
A blog is good, if it's a single person. And some of the automagic
solutions out there are less than reliable.

As far as CMS solutions, I'm a big fan of Post Nuke, which I'm running
on my own personal website. Gives a /. feel and allows for decent
customization. It's open sourced, runs on PHP and Apache with a MySql
back end. License is GNU. PN's home page is: http://www.postnuke.com and
my (somewhat crippled version, since I messed some of the customizations
up, due to me still learning php) is http://www.zeronode.net.

Chris Mann
Systems Administrator
Legg Mason Real Estate Services