Arthur S. Alexion on Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:30:17 +0100

Re: [PLUG] plug website cvs / modifications

There is a good article about using wiki this way in the http://webtechniques.com archives.

art

Mark Schonbach wrote:

What about something like Wiki, where everyone is able to create/modify
pages?  I've never admin'ed it, but it looks very easy to setup/maintain.

http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?WikiWikiWeb
http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/