kaze on Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:30:11 +0100

[PLUG] OSS teleconferencing

Anybody done OSS teleconferencing admin? What about multicast streaming to
browser clients? I am trying to help write up a business plan for a start up
in a teleconferencing-like business to later get into VR stuff. Need to spec
out pricing for hardware from cameras thru H.323 devices and all software,
and want to sell the group on using 100% OSS. Mostly I just want links to
howtos or sites with comprehensive information. Also what about OSS web
shopping cart packages?
TIA