jaw+plug on Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:50:13 +0100

[PLUG] T1 connections...

| What would we need for a T1?  In terms of hardwear?

you would need a T1 capable router and either a standalone
CSU/DSU, or, preferably, one integrated into the router.

a cisco 1600 series with a T1 wic card is generally a good choice
for a small business. see www.cisco.com

| Additionally, who provides T1's in the area?

far too many companies to list.
you should probably start by calling your current ISP.

| Also, my company is *thinking* of moving into the ISP side of things.  What
| kind of hardwear would we need for that?

uh huh.
what you are looking for is called a "psychiatrist".

how do I say this politely; uhm, your company should probably
do a bit more thinking. from the questions you are asking, quite
a bit more thinking.

	--jeff