Paul on Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:24:17 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Computer Problems

That is a SBLive! on a Linux PC, right?

I used to have a problem with my network card freezing my system in a
particular game in Win98SE before I updated the NIC driver.  It never had a
problem in Linux.

I have another PC running Win98SE that doesn't have a problem with the
SBLive!

I forgot to ask another question of the original poster.  Have any onboard
networking or sound components been shut off in the BIOS?