Fred K Ollinger on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:03:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] openssh on rh 6.2

> You will need working installations of Zlib and OpenSSL.
>
> Zlib:
> http://www.gzip.org/zlib/

Got it.

> OpenSSL 0.9.5a or greater:
> http://www.openssl.org/
> ---

Had it.

> You DO all read the documentation before trying to install software,
> don't you?

No. But in this case, I made sure I had the above and it still failed to
compile. I even (successfully) compiled and install openssl .96. Worked
great, but openssh3.1p failed to compile 3.0p compiled great. I don't
really care anymore, though, as I have upgrading via an rpm as I stated
before. Thanks for all the help.

Fred