Jim Foster on Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:28:26 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Linux Virus Writing HOWTO

This doesn't match my experience. None of the users on my system have administrator privileges, they are "domain users", yet they do worthwhile work every day. I don't _want_ users installing applications themselves, that's what sys admins are for.

Security in Win2k/XP is very good, but it does require proper setup.