pinkee on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:50:11 +0100

Re: [PLUG] ssh vs. ssh2

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 05:35:57PM -0500, Naresh Reddy wrote:
> The best way to get ssh2, is to download it. You can get it at
> http://www.openssh.org/.
>
> Since you asked about Redhat6.2, the best bet is to upgrade to the lastest
> Redhat because 6.2 has a old version of rpm tools.

I disagree witht his one. RH isn't eaxactly known for putting out very
stable releases. If I was running rh, I would wait a good period of time
before upgrading to 7.2. ALl the exploits haven't been found yet.

Bigger, faster, newer is not always better.

That said, if it is working for you and your architecitecture, Great.

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org
www.mydarlingchild.com