Mental Patient on Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:52:42 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Linux Bootable CD

On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 12:33, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> > But if you deleted or recopied a file on a CDR - the old file would
>
> I would be interested on how one coule possibly: "deleted or recopied a
> file on a CDR". As far as I know, only by using a knife can one delete
> things on cdrs. Maybe I misunderstand again.

cd-rw ufs filesystems. They rock. I really wish linux could do it
properly.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

I've never seen electricity, so I don't pay for it.  I write
right on the bill, "I'm sorry, I haven't seen it all month."
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc