Time on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:20:19 +0100

Re: Job Postings was Re: [PLUG] Another Job Opening [NetworkAdmin - Plymouth Meeting]

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 03:36:34PM -0500, Jeff Dean wrote:
> coming from PLUG.  Real Unix/Linux opportunities are interesting to see -
> NT simply isn't - so I support the original post.

...and oppertunities can be more abundant if you were say admining an NT
network then gained a chance to convert the said network to a GNU
enviroment.

Someone once said keep your friends close, keep your competition
closer.

Regards,

Time

   13