Mike Leone on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:08:22 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Re: [PADS] Upgrading the Libranet

> Sadly, it is from this period, as it was introduced during the 4.x
> series of XFree86.  And it's a work in progress, so feel free to
> contribute if it's not all you expect.  XFree86 is a volunteer
> organization, after all.

I am contributing, in the ways that I am able. By helping out on lists like this, and by paying money for my distros, to support the companies. And I, too, am doing those things on a volunteer basis. Not everyone is a programmer, and can contribute source code.

Does that mean that we shouldn't make mention of the fact that some things could be done better or in more intuitive ways? I don't think so.