W. Chris Shank on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:13:57 -0500

Re: [PLUG] KWord cut's off right edge when printing

well, at this point i'm certain that the letter size has nothing to do with
actual problem. it seems that KWord isn't WYSIWYG. it turns out that the text
get's reformatted (if that is what i should call it) - in that the font size
or type must change, since the line wraps at different spots when printed
than when viewed. so it appears that the program that is doing the formatting
(kghostscript i guess) isn't rolling long words to the next line - hence they
are getting cut off - it's really weird because the last character of a word
just kinda fades away instead of abruplty being cut off. I suppose this is an
error in the ps processor.