gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:04:28 -0500

Re: [PLUG] KWord cut's off right edge when printing

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 09:52:47PM -0500, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> i've tried reducing the margin, no luck. also, the text is cut off in the
> print-preview, so it really has nothing to do with my printer. could it be
> that the ps processor still thinks it's D4 or A4 size page?

Plausible. I thought you said that KWord knew it was Letter size,
though?

I don't know much about the insides of KWord, though, so I'm at a
bit of a loss if I can't talk PostScript. :^>

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net