W. Chris Shank on Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:00:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] KWord cut's off right edge when printing

i've tried reducing the margin, no luck. also, the text is cut off in the
print-preview, so it really has nothing to do with my printer. could it be
that the ps processor still thinks it's D4 or A4 size page?