Michael F. Robbins on Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:46:40 -0500

Re: [PLUG] linux movie

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 10:28, Time wrote:
> Any possible way you could make a mpeg out of it?  8) I'd also be happy to
> put it on my colo box for others to access at their leisure (given that
> the opensource movie is an opensource movie)

Some quick google work brought me to this:
http://video.sxsw.com/sxsw/revolutionos.MPG
It's MPEG, 6mb+, and its ONLY THE FIRST TWO MINUTES (really small
resolution, too).  But the part with ESR at the beginning makes this
worth downloading.  I'd love to see the whole thing.

Michael F. Robbins
mike@gamerack.com