W. Chris Shank on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:11:36 -0400

Re: [PLUG] dial-in / dial-out

you are right, that is what's in my inittab line. so how can i get mgetty to
give up the modem so i can send a fax? it seems that mgetty+sendfax is
supposed to do this, but after reading about sendfax, it seems a little too
simplistic.  hylafax sounds good, there is a windows client for it also, but
it can't be installed with RPM if mgetty+sendfax is also installed. is there
another mgetty (or is that getty?) that i can use instead of mgetty for
dial-in access?

thanks