W. Chris Shank on Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:01:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] dial-in / dial-out

i'm using mgetty intitialized via inittab. it doesn't appear to be a
constantly running daemon, only started when inittab detects the call 9does
this sound right?). i'm looking into sendfax, but it seems to be a very
simple fax program and i need to be able to share the fax modem via samba.

has anyone used hylaFax? can tis coexist with mgetty? should I use something
besides mgetty for dialup?

thanks