Paul on Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:53:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Job Postings?

Speaking of recruiters, I had an experience recently.

The fatal questions: "Do you have experience support 100 lawyers?" and "Do you have experience with this particular imaging software?" (I forget the name of the software.)

Answers: I have experience supporting three lawyers in two locations in addition to 1000+ users, including executives, clerks, programmers, and warehouse personnel. I don't have experience with that particular imaging software, but I do have experience supporting a wide range of software, some of which I became familiar with in the process of sucessfully supporting it.

The response: Oh, I'll keep you in mind for other things.

What the heck just happened?!