Jon Galt on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:30:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] CrossOver Office

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, W. Chris Shank wrote:

> Just an FYI: For those of you familiar with the Crossover Plugin from
> codeweavers - which allows windows browser plugins to run on linux
> (quicktime, windows media player, flash, etc) - they now have an MS Office
> crossover tool....

I haven't used it in a while, but I understand StarOffice can read and
write MS Office files.  It is or was a free product.  Any opinions here on
it?

Wayne

Need an experienced programmer who knows
both the Unix and Microsoft worlds?

Then you need to hire Wayne:
http://hirewayne.com

wayne@hirewayne.com