Toby DiPasquale on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:03:23 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?

Well, I don't know about available, but I'm using it right now and it
works just fine. I have some S/MIME keys from the Netscape mail days, and
if you compile it with OpenSSL, Evolution can do S/MIME. It's not
configured in the RPMs, though, I don't think...

    ^	   |  << Tobias DiPasquale >>
   . .     |
  / V \	   |  mailto: anany@ece.villanova.edu
 /(   )\   |  web: http://cbcg.net/
  ^^_^^    |  trade: Software Engineer
           |  skillset: Linux/BSD/UNIX/C/Java/Ruby
  Linux    |
Software engineers are not traditional engineers;
they're rock stars.
  -- Greg Copeland, CTO of Cenzic